Saturday, December 3, 2005

A RAIDER SCRAPBOOK

Raider NationRaider Nation        


HEY RAIDER FANS ....


Oakland Raider Nation citizens.

 


 The Raider Nation is sooooooooo colorful. Flamboyant. Fabulous as my boutique owner friend would say. Sash shay shante as Rue Paul once said, a big Raider fan. Swashbuckling pirates of the east bay. Its costume ball day....ooohhh,  oooohhh, I wanna be Darth Vader. No wait, a buccaneer. Oh I so can't decide on what to wear. My vanity is important. Hey, there goes a silver and black trench coated "Hellraiser" Raider fan...cooooool. Hurry the game started and i haven't even done my mascara. Damn.

  Charger Nation...a BLUE state literally. Put a fork in these guys...their done. Confidence is running rampant. All hail to the Bolt Pride Nation, best fans in the NFL. Least they are always cool to me! The culmination of Raider week is Raider filet well done. Burnt. Crispy. Buh bye!!!

No comments: