Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Legend of Horse Face

1960 Fleer AFL Team Decals football card #5: Broncos Logo VS 1960 Fleer AFL Team Decals football card #7: Chargers Logo     Its New Years Eve baybee, and the Bolts play for nothing but pride today. Freakin' 2 Saturday's in a row. Your falafel vendor blogger will miss his 1st Charger game in 5 yrs, on a technicality. I have to go out and work today, Saturday is busy and I need the $$. I'm having trouble comprehending what I just typed. I'm missing a game and I have the choice. Well, I'm still blogging and looking forward to next year while others let they're blogs collect dust when they are eliminated. But I will hear the game on ESPN radio on the walkman so technically I'm not missing it.

     The above old skool logos above are 1st year AFL from a pack of football cards from 1960. Boy, how computers and marketing have changed the looks of logos. Note San Diego was in LA in 1960. These two teams have been knockin' heads since 1960, a year before I was born! I'm on my way out the door to sell my wares but a few more things. If it dumps rain and storms I'll close and watch the game at Claudia's!

     Last thing about Jake Plummer, he could only play Fouts (or Jeff Reardon) in a movie about Fouts. Thats as close as he'll get. Hopefully he won't have a bu...I mean Plummer day in the playoffs! Rod Smith and Keenan could be grandfathers? Wasn't Rod Smith on the Broncos when Floyd Little

Yep, full time Charger fan, part time OC Chopper builder. Needs anger management.  

 

was the running back? GO CHARGERS!!!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW BLOGGERS AND TO ALL IN CYBERSPACE, AND ALL CHARGER FANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

No comments: