Saturday, December 24, 2005

Coincedence?

 Like we have an alternate universe man. Mine includes coincedence universe and reality universe. They are clashing...and someone is winning. I just got back from a little drinky happy benefit for a street performer here who is famous. John...the autistic Elvis impersonator. He has been on Leno. It was a great show. On my way home on the bus at 2 am, last outta d town Portland I run into 2 sk8 boarders, from SD, and psyched on the Bolts! Just my own thing, this makes it all possible. My mantra, "Believe" I've sipped a little spirit and its 3 in morning (supposedly, ATL where the playahs play...parties don't stop till 4 in the morning!) mines on till 3 and I'm typing. You can't slur when you type. Unlike all fools who pretend...I live Charger Sundays. Pretty much opened my own biz so I could make sure I had Sundays off! This is my release before a day of reckoning. If James Bond can walk up to a table and always win the huge bet, whether he is beating a bald evil man or a hottie with succulent lips, the Chargers can roll...a 7...7 11. Whats yo name FOOL? Al's the name. Charger luck/skill combo be the game? Christmas is a war, if u believe it to be. Ya'll have fun tomorrow, I may suck down a bloody 2 morrow. Plenty of Vitamin C, Charger C comin ur way manana. Surfs Up in SoCali, and one rogue wave is gonna slam KC!

No comments: