Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let 'em Play!

  Not going to whine, we lost. The Steelers showed heart and won in our house. The officiating was horrific, against both teams. Pittsburgh did have momentum in the 1st half, alot due to all the penalties we took, albiet most deserved. The Steelers fell victim to some horrible calls that were "decision based". This was as ugly as a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Barbara Bush...in thongs!

 I will write more later but I must sell falafels today so duty calls. Chin up Charger fans, this hurts but we will recover. One quick note. I have heard some callers to a national morning sports show call the hit and subsequent injury to Ben as a cheap shot. C'mon! One man passing and stepping forward and another from the opposite direction falling forward. I sincerely hope the injury is not serious, cause I want revenge in the playoffs and I want the total Steelers package, not the "JV"! Ben had some runs where he looked like a cross between da Bus and Micheal Vick!

  I say uno mas time, keep the faith. I show a little respect to the Steelers...but next week? We head to the sewer, the penitentiery...the stadium designed from the blueprints of a Honeybucket...Oakland's Coliseum! You biatches is goin' down! GO CHARGERS!

No comments: