Sunday, October 23, 2005

bolts n sox

The name of the band is real, look em up. had a cray zee time on the bus on my way down to see' em. tri met...be yootiful. SOX...SOX...SOX. Gramps gave me a Charger blessing too. Don't f*ck with the pope of the South Side. Flame thrower king and all that. In a real war, back in the day. I was with JR today (my Charger killah bud, from the SDee, in Portland) at his place of work. It is a vegetarian cool market. He looked to the cieling as I departed, pointed his arms and pointed and pumped ala 12 guage and said to me..."Al, were going bird hunting tomorrow!" and then screeched like that cheesy sound effect you hear in all movies. It rocked, twas profound. We will see early time west coast, what goes down in Philly. I smell a rotisserie! Peace all.

No comments: