Friday, October 28, 2005

Alice Cooper

 Laugh if you will, but I just traded 4 falafels for an Alice Cooper show I have just returned from. It rawked,  cliche and all...it rawked. When I was 11 (1972) "Schools Out" was like a shitty song to like. If you liked it you either smoked cigarettes or were a dirtbag. In 1972 the Chargers sucked. In 1973 we got Unitas. Picked the wrong time to start smokin'. I didn't smoke really back then except for a 3rd grade KOOL which turned into chunks. But Cooper was my anthem at 11 to 13.  Music is amazing. It will keep you juvenile for a moment, and eternity.

 Had a good conversation with JR, my Bolt Bud today at the stand. Chargers are just fine. Just got my stitches out. Still a little raw, but they will heal. Next...please. Step too...da new found house? Or is we gonna be no finish apa who wey dey? Has to be destruction. My so called friends tell me my team is good. We are. I have a life besides the Chargers, really.

  Watch it unfurl this Sunday. I'm feelin' it. No hangers on. Blow Away. That Philly loss has driven me close to insanity. But Alice Cooper helped me recover. Is that an oxy moron? He is a GOP, rock is what it is.

 Bolts...we got the power

 

 

No comments: