Sunday, October 16, 2005

4 in a row

The Raider fellows who beat me down so were quick on the draw for early blog response. I walked slowly home, jammin' tunes...40 blocks yo. Raider couch per tato. What you got to say now...the comment section is wide open. Take it back? NAH...pillow biter and towel throwers. Remember the Who's worst album? It's Hard...it's very, very,very hard. Remember EMF...fuc*in UNBELIEVABLE! We did ya'll, not pleasantly. In your bedroom...in your house. Call me what ya will, now...respond. Your etched in cyberspace with your weakass comments. I win...you lose.

 The game? Did you see Mr. Versatile? LT...Raider killer...SD thrillah? The Hole is black, and it sucks. E=MC2. Punt, Pass & Kick, remember that game 3rd grader? The best of David Spade? Buh bye! No, I mean it. BUH BYE! Bill Paxton in Aliens, "Thats it, game over, game over" I think he even WAAAHED! after that. And you Wahhhhhhhhh now. Cool. Glad to hear it. Teardrops fall and rivers fill. I will not lay off for Iam the Turd Mountain. Let me drain another drop of nectar carbonara. Can you drink ham? Prosciutto this Raider now non believer. Like the Devil Rays, accept the role of spoiler. You are reduced to this...sorry.

 Like the pirate who jumps ship with knife blade in mouth, sharp edge to lip. Watch reruns of Sea Hunt. Get it right. But this game meant nothing, right? Roberto Duran, "No mas, No mas" Will I quit? NO! We Breezed by. Just a drive up the 5. Did Turner, Neal, get yardage? Who dey? I want the excuses or do you just suck? Halftime rawked, huh? I can come up with nothing except the Raiders, waiting...and expecting...to lose.

  I just urinated in public, like all us Bolt fans. But I hit the tree, I didn't smoke it! Randy, oh no...the chronic! OK, what about the stats? Go to Chargers.com, this is too much fun. Was Antonio G. a factor? Oh, we'll use him next time. Our arsenal, your defeat.

  I must now enjoy the White Sox, doing what ain't sposed to be. But having a shot is cool. Flatlining sucks. _______________________ouch. I think I left some Jiffy Pop on the stove and its silver and black...and smells sumthin' awful! Buh Bye.....GO BOLTS!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see you in December...hope you're challenging for a playoff spot because your own words may prove to be prophetic.

Anonymous said...

oh, one other thing, congratulations on winning your Super Bowl! I get a kick out of Charger fans like you who get all pumped because they beat the Raiders. You may beat us a few times a decade, but remember, you'll always be the ugly California Step-Child cause no matter how you slice it, when it matters most, the other California teams have something to wear on their fingers.