Monday, October 24, 2005

The Lady In Red (How I Hate That Song)

  AFC West rival The KC Chiefs come knockin' this Sunday at the Murph. I have not used this cliched phrase yet this season but I have to now. This is a "must win" game. We still are in the hunt, and I smell blood.

 Popeye would bellow before inhaling his 40oz of spinach and busting Bluto's ass, "Thats all I can stands, 'n I can't stands no more!" The Chargers need to be Popeye, and kick some red clad boo tay. Bluto always got in a lick or two, which the Chiefs will, but he always falls...as will the Chiefs. The Chiefs can have Olive Oyl to massage there bruises with her bony hands. Popeye, what am I doing? "It's ludacrith", Mike Tyson would say. I'm living in a Roger Rabbit cartoon world since the stunning defeat at Philly. Strawberry Fields, nothing is real. 

Also recovering from the death of the Little Rascals character Porky, not the animated pig, Spanky's little brother. He actually uttered the famous words, "OTAY!" contrary to many people's belief that it was Buckwheat who said it 1st. Then researching this I found out Butch the bully died last month, I can't take all this devastation anymo!

  I need positive exhilaration, not peaks and valleys. A steady dose of solid Dee & Offense, pour it on. Let no team hang around, put them under and don't look back. Hey, I just typed a crappy Boston song title w/out even knowing it...didja see? I heard on the top rated internet radio program "Sportsbloggers Live" today, I was one of the 12 people across the nation tuned in, just kidding Blogger crew, that SI's Peter King has us #3 in the power rankings! 3-4 teams aren't #3 in anything. He should lay off the Pop Tarts and White Russians...I mean milk. Makes you delusional.

  Also, just for a gripe since we have such a brutal, downright trumatic schedule. What the f*ck is up w/the Indy Colts schedule? I want that one please. Let's hand Peyton that ring. Also, a Philly thing again. Marty, when 10 guys are stacked up on the line of scrimmage, throw! Your like George Bush, the prez, we will tow the line and do it my way, stay the course. Screw that, you helped with that loss. Tremendously. Take your meds. If its Alzheimer's use yourassistants. If it isn't working, do something else! Yes, I'm still suffering from that giveaway of a loss.

  From what I've seen of the Chiefs, which was against like opponent the Eagles, they are streaky. The defense can be had by us, I just know it. We have to stop Trents air attack. We must defrock the Priest. Thy work must be done my bretheren blue. You hearin' me essay, ok Holmes. This is a storied rivalry but here is one tidbit of info just for fun. Know what the Chiefs were called before they were the Chiefs, get this...the Texans! Hope they come out like the current version we have this year. Get it done San Diego, finish it like Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday at the OK Corral, the Chiefs being the McCoys! GO CHARGERS!!!

No comments: