Thursday, September 20, 2007

Post Trumatic Stress Disorder

 So it took me this long to recover from Sunday night. Felt like a target at a shooting range. Two ways to view it. I like my conspiracy theory better, cuz it eases the pain of the beat down. #1 view, we got whupped by a superior team and were totally unprepared and looked kinda high schoolish. This is probably closer to reality than my next theory, #2 view, BChick is the Karl Rove of the NFL and has deeper plants than video cams on the sidelines. Like the MIB's only it's the Patriot CIA. He showed us. He knows whats coming. Uncanny ability to predict what to do at clutch times. Sounds cool but unlikely. Oh well, all past, present and future Pat victories are tainted! When will their "Jose Canseco" come forward and tattle and Bill Chick will shout, "I did not have sex with that woman!" But he did, hoodie wearing, slap on the wrist penalty cheater. Coach Unabomber. Yeah, I'm a sore loser.

 The season is young but the Norv thing is kinda freakin' me out. Philip looked amateurish at times...out of sync as was LT. I started drinking to ferget like an old country song. But I remember looking at the score and they were rolling up points like an old pinball machine. Bells ringing in my head, bats in the belfry. Wuz u tryin' to get crazy with essay? Don't you know I'm loco? I'm loco with doubt. New England and Indy, the cream of the crop. At this early point in the season they are far superior to us. We look poorly coached if there is such a thing. I won't mention Brady, Marcia is still my favorite and most doable of the cast, at least back in '74. The Brady Bunch silly. Not the Pats. Least the Sox are suckin', so that Northeast elitist tude can suck on some curse for awhile.

 There were no turning points so no need to break down the game. We were thoroughly dissected, drawn and quartered. By the Blackwater Security team. Immune to prosecution in your league or a little ceremonial slap on the wrist and a pardon down the road. Enough of the past, like Alberto Gonzalez I don't recollect seeing this game. So on to the next, Green Bay at Lambeau.

 So it's Brett Farve, wasn't he a back up to Bart Starr? His look is a cross between Popeye and George Michael. And he endorses old people products and throws footballs at tires and alligators on his ranch. And he still scares me. If he had any receivers to throw too and a running game. Everyone seems to be laid up. As a long time Charger fan and without looking it up, my mind seems to remember us never playing well against GB regardless of either teams records. I remember being blown out in a couple marquee match ups in the 90's where they just killed us after we were hyped a bit, same old story. LT needs a big game and is due to bust out. Let's see how the secondary handles Favre. He still throws into impossible coverage and the results are not as cool as they once were say 5 yrs ago. The whole dee needs to shore up and be cohesive. A Dubya in GB, NO! Not that blubbering one...a W!

No comments: