Friday, September 28, 2007

Back to .500?

 Before I write this...and journey back to the city that birthed me. And 1995...oh wait the throwbacks were the entire 1994 season. I made a choice...then. Spending mad $$ and working to serve the rich. Not this weekend. It's the next I go back to SF. This weekend we win...man...I think I'm drunk.

 Here, more sake' fo me. I never care about stats, or history. Time has come today...TIME! No need to run. TIME! 2004...picked for last. 2007 picked for? Iam suffering...I must succeed. I'm 46 yrs old and my own creation that makes me $$ is on a Sunday. Till Helloween. And then there is the Padres. I'm from the listening to Jerry Coleman, then he is mngr, uh...OK, oh I was 11 and it was like 1973.

 As rain falls outside my window in Portland, OR...land of no teams i say this...we are the sleeping giant. Portland? No! You stupid fuck! SD.  And I repeat...we are not 0-3. Every team we have played is 3-0. No excuse.

 Oh snap! Portland got the Davis Cup. I'll be there. U care? I just like tennis and have a past. I played and scooped (yes...scooped balls) for WTT back in the 70's. I have been screamed at for not doing my job when I was a 12 year old volunteer by Davis Cup captain (Dennis Ralston) literally in my face screaming. Oh, you have to blame it on somebody when your good. But I got the job from Rod Laver, by writing a letter. And all us bloggers here, came from your backyard. Noooo, not the Boo Radly yard. Tennis doesn't deserve time on my blog. People used to care. James Blake rawks. Andy will play his best. Support American Tennis!

 I will brag...I have a life. But i sho nuff ain't quittin' u ....wait. I promised peaceful quotations. This week it is KC...and next week the Donks. More to spray...



 

No comments: