Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire to Phoenix

 My best goes out to ALL people in SoCal at risk. At risk of losing homes and livelihoods, that is more than NFL games. But the games will go on. Before I get into the coming week I stress that SoCal is in flames and it is my old home and I have many friends there currently. I will keep checking their status. So I'm praying for rain. It has affected the Chargers also. Besides residences in peril and Charger family evacuations, another bad haunt from the past has returned.

 We had fire in our past and got burned by it. And by thruway of Phoenix. A Sunday night game not played in San Diego, but was scheduled to be. Fires near the Murph made us play the game in Phoenix, I forget who it was. But I think we got crushed...more coming.............P.S...It was Green Bay 2003, the year before we became formidable. And we wore all dark blue.

 As I type the winds have died, but the fires rage, it is still hot. San Diego St game is canceled. Not the Chargers. My true gut feeling is, neutral, they ain't playin' in Murphy. The Rockies are being crushed.

 In response to isellproperty's comment, Jane's Addiction spells it out for me...Idiot's RULE! Ask Iggy Pop. My daddy sells & owns property, an I bet it's a ton more than you and your daddy! Thanks for reading though. It's good to be called a name again. Give me time on a pre game blog, let the smoke clear per se...

No comments: