Sunday, December 10, 2006

F^ck the Country Station (AFC WEST CHAM PEENS)

 Records. Break them. LT. 29 TD's and more to come. Did we dust-ify the Donks? EZ disposal. Many called different. Colin Cowherd bite me. Your cool but stick to college. NEVER BET THE PROS! You'll accept like the rest. REAL. As is New Orleans too. Big time. Everywhere we go, from London to the Bay...oh HAMMER, the rest can go and play. So why would we EVER, stop doin' this? Beatin' yo ass...oh...and ya'll can't touch this. Did I say it? SKOOOOL"S back IN. Told ya so. A River for a Brees? One is throwin' out a mighty wind and the other is flowin'! Drew...props my man. But SD is where the River be flowin'! I'm up but groggy, not really. Britney's pussy=victory. Because I know...nobody cares. If I would've printed Brit's shit last year when people cared about this blog, possible uproar. Not anymore. But I don't give a fuck. Started blogging out of the blue in '03. Chargers came out of the blue in '03. Pigskin Bloggers outgrew itself for MY year!

 So Fan House and all other silent bloggers here who quit. I ain't quittin'. Your season is over. And there is no NEW P Skin sight. I count your season OVER. Fuckin A right I haven't even checked the HOU/TN result. YET! Beware the cocky BOLTSTER! It's like I'm THAT HOMELESS guy. You know. Oh maybe you don't. I'm a street vendor. I'm annoying. Yet it's workin' for me, and not for you? Iam glad that SD is solid. I would read about DC but why? A karma strike puts the Bolts in a 3 year cycle of total domination. AOL Virginia and DC, mop up duty.

  Just a Charger who writes what he feels, gettin' his. I get these years few n far between. Last buzz like this was '94! We conga lined Claudia's again here in Portland, OR. I just want to be bitter and send a negative wave to FREE AOL as I blog on this site. The stale, dead site I inhabit

  But it feels good. You didn't step off with a beauty like I did. And I did. Falafeleers don't lie. This season don't lie. Sure, it's far from over. Disappointment may loom, but we'll save that for another day. Sweet baby Jane, pour me another glass, and do what ya just did...again! I'm lucky...and skilled, and so be my team. Jay ...you got skooled. As did your team. Glad you came back Al Wilson? Oh, I so forgot...AFC West Champs! Did Indy lose again? Let me check. Oh yeah, they got beat down. We are Charles in Charge!

No comments: