Sunday, November 26, 2006

So I Was Wrong Like

  Remember any song by the band Chicago? Well freakin' Pat Morita, God rest his soul would have sung the Karate Kid theme song today. Did we do it all for the glory of love? Hell no! We lost the match but ended up with the last kick to the balls.And we won. And I underestimated again. Will an old Bolt fan ever sniff comfort? NEVER!!! The stars have written this. Jesus is getting hip on the Chargers. Cool. We are working it out like Ralph Macchio on the piling or with his gee tar at the "Cross Roads", we played somebody else today but still won. Best actor nominee? LT. Pizza is here...

 Nowhere to begin. I'm eating and can't explain. But these lapses with W's may add up to magic. It takes more than being good to make a Super Bowl run. I said Super Bowl run, not playoff contentment. The Raiders beat us in an AFC Championship game. The "Holy Roller" game. Oh, no luck and a rule change after that one. It takes a certain element. One of the elements is luck. Skill suppreses luck, but luck is always dangling. Like an earring on Barry Bonds. Ride the cross while you can Chargers, and OJ is daimond studded and not guilty.  Perception and reality are on two different planes. And yours crashed!

  Gloss n toss. We got lucky a bit. But were we? Oh, that magic thing. LT keeps using that word like he is the master of it. Skill, determination, and magic.

  Elvis Presley wrote a song I like. And it's about one Charger who has a nose for winning. And sniffing out the end zone and making it a freakin' James Bond me against the world I will fucking get there or die type of mentality. LT, I respectfully call you "Hound Dog"! Oh, the crying all the time? Opponents. We said we was high class. And that is NOT a lie.

 I was crankin' Nazereth before I got on the bus to Claudia's and I was feeling cocky. Nazereth had spoken to me and they said Jesus was cool with getting us up in this game today. Man, what a load of crap. Next week its my all time fave band...Mr. Big! Oh wait, I mean Mister Mister. I could end this profoundly with something like "We Are But Dust In The Wind Dude", but I'd rather end it with "Every Rose Has It's Thorn, Just Like Every Night Has It's Dawn, Just Like Every Dallas Cowboy, Sings A Sad, Sad Song, Every Rose Has It's Thorn." Yeah...IT DOES. Singin' Happy Trails and rising through the flails. LT is your master.

No comments: