Tuesday, September 6, 2005

season opener

Iam apologizing so to my lack of attention to my blog. I'm going to the Cake show 2night and have a huge fest to do the day before opener. Will have plenty to say following the game w/Dallas the only way I know how. The naysayers are correct. The schedule is brutal. We are gonna have to finish. Killer instinct. All that. My blog following the Giants game will be brief. Night game and leave early on the train, the next morning! My vacations are no piece of Cake either, get there and back...quickly. Give to the Red Cross if you can...Iam. As irrelevent as it may seem...go Saints! It is hard to believe, the opening of the season is mere days away. I don't count Raider games on Thursday as the "real" opening day! Kerry Collins is all I'm gonna say...good luck. Chargers...you may tremble now opponents. Were comin' at ya...to prove a point. You gots to believe.

No comments: