Wednesday, August 24, 2005

late summer business surge

Charger blogger is falafeling the summer away. Just voted best falafel in Portland, OR by the Willamette Weekly and biz is off da hook! Sorry about lack of blogging but I'm not a big fan of preseason. Although LT's one touch versus the Rams resulted in a 55 yd TD run...yawn. All in a day's work. Heard Turner had a run for 55 also. The Gates holdout  is a bummer. We need him for Dallas...go Justin Pelle...you can do it...all night long! 9/25 is my day and night. Will be in SD for the game against the Giants, will take photos. May be in NJersey and kick it in NYC for a couple days 11/6 and watch the Jets game too. I bust ass all year so I can do this, I'm no millionaire, but I know a few! We are gonna make Dallas see stars opening day, mark my words. I will have a Dallas pregame blog and post and so will begin another year in the blue trenches. And Raidahs...yeah. We comin fer u! Moss is no savior, cuz Kerry is throwin'! 2005...the year. Just watch.

No comments: