Wednesday, September 28, 2005

train ride from hellopia!

I just got home from San Diego on the always adventurous Amtrak train Tuesday night at 10pm, 5 hrs late and sleeping in Sacramento station waiting for transfer to PDX, OR for 3 hrs. I saw a cockroach in the bathroom in SAC that was as big as a chihuahua while seated (ok, not seated, aiming like a bombadier) and it sent chills down my spine. It skittered towards me, a freaking aggro cockroach. I did not step on it for fear of trip and fall injury or retaliation from his mouse sized cronies in the corner. I swear it looked like they had doo rags and brass knuckles! After finishing my duty this cockroach tailed me! They must have been east coast old school and watched the game in the "tv chair" and saw my bolt hat and were out for revenge! Freaky! I'm going to sleep and post my thoughts Wednesday mid morning about the return of Eli to SD and the game. He felt some "California Love" for sure. This crowd reminded me of a NY crowd. My voice is lost amongst a sea of Patron', Corona and cee gars! Talk at ya'll 2 morrow. If you travel to a game this year, I would rather ride a clown bicycle than take the train!

No comments: