Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Regrouping

We got beat. I'm dealing with a major blow in the personal life so I will be brief. On the arty fishul turf we rocked throughout the day. Dee was on it till the bitter end, Manning showed greatness and easily beat a fairly stingy secondary easy in end of regulation and OT. I'm pleased we weren't blown out and made them fight, but like the Atlanta game, we had this. Our moment of doom was the stunning kickoff return after we scored and had a decent lead. I'm confident but my gut tingled from then on, I felt uneasy. OK, 4th seed, still I say...you want to play us? I may now not be attending the Charger playoff game as someone stole my vehicle 2 days after XMAS with all of my business inside! I own a falafel stand and all my stuff was in it. Happy New Year! I'm out of business, no fryer, no equipment. No van. Talk about pouring salt in the wounds from Sunday, sheesh. I looked for jobs today, nice. Think positive is what I will do. You can beat me today but I'll whoop your ass next week, as is the Chargers mantra. Four years I made a living on my falafel stand, one meth head ended it in one day! I will work and be back I hope soon. Still have hope it will be recovered, you never know. Maybe whoever stole it will get tased multiple times during his arrest soon! Keep the faith Charger loyalists...we are a scary team in the playoffs. KC is in the house, maybe Philip Rivers can get a throw or two. If anyone has $3000 they want to spare or invest in the falafel business, let me know! I'm lucky. I still have my life. Say a universal prayer for the tsunami victims, thats a real tragedy. Again, Happy New Year Charger faithful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bolts Blogger! so sorry to hear about your business... that's horrible.

hopefully the San Diego Super Chargers can bring a smile to your face during the playoffs.

best,
j