Friday, December 3, 2004

Charting new territory

Yes, it is time. To switch...to heavy metal crunch. And hold a chip on the shoulder. I was cold today in Portland OR, as I sold my falafels on the street...I experience weather first hand. It was cold...I smiled. Just cool to know that a team given so little, has taken so much. I'm 43 years old, I was 33 when this happened the last time. In NYC. Do your own numbers game. I have been to the east coast games where you wonder, where the Charger fan(s) at?  I've seen the Chargers clinch the AFC West in SEA and NY. Snowball game(not the clincher,  we did beat the Jets once!)...nuff said. I'm smiling more as Sundays approach. This is true cool. Pony's will break times 2, just you watch. And Pirate filler in between. I love the Chargers, and the state of football and not the union! For all true blues...come together on the net and fill the bars, this is your time., we are the Chargers, we are strong and very opportunistic. Fastway, a very sorry band is blaring on my stereo, but the truth rings clear..."Say What You Will"... Link up, the time is now. Charger fans unite.  When its good...you  go. You must...believe.  I did wake up and see "Drew's Your Daddy" in SD Union Tribune and had the F&*kin best Mexican breakfast and hopped that train from La Mesa to downtown SD and hooked it up for the cruise back to PDX. It is time.  Are you down? Remember when? Can't? Cause it ain't happened yet. Watch. I'll be in my corner...

No comments: