Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Truth, Bolt Never Surrender

 Did you see it and are NOT stupid? I choose to be silent and hold the secret. And perpetuate misery for not talkin' to each other. Where I came from...you threw down. No talk. We are a nation. Sit down and YES...give the media up to crazy. Americans will make their mind.

 On to football. We won last week. OSU...no not the Ohio State, beat SC...again. SC will now crush everybody. Oh, we beat the Jets. Sorry to mix college wit pro. But u all gotta love it right?

 Hey...the Chargers won a game against a clean shaven Favre. You bitch, grow the beard and let your outdoor Sarah Palin make up artists fake it for you ya big pussy! Your a prima donna destined for doom in the stadium the Giants rent to you! Or whoever owns the Jets, couldn't tell ya. He invented Joust or Burgertime right? Or Pong.

 Here is a debate for you and the reason I will never be a "pro" blogger. I believe in a woman's right to choose. And the Chargers to win every game. Niether has ever happened and you might find it distasteful I make this comparison. COOL. I'm a dude. Who is biased for his cause beyond his team. I went to SD Quistador games, ABA, mutha effah. 500 peeps. Average. 1973-5. Dr. J soaring. I truly believe the ABA was robbed by the NBA. I saw afros close up that would make you think Artis was 7'9". He was 7'2". The fro COUNTED!

 I'm now 47 yrs old. My step gramps from south side Shy Town who is now 87. He reminds me of me. The White Sox won in 05. He told me on the phone he could die peacefully. Chargers? You listenin?

 No need to talk about the last game. I'm arrogant like Bush. You know whats coming. At least 11 wins. But no big. We need to suck 1st. We always do. Stewie...more vodka!

No comments: