Monday, January 14, 2008

Claudia's Portland's Charger Bar

 These are the lifers. Charger fans are everywhere. One might be sitting next to you right now. These are who I live and die with every Sunday. We even hang after games. This is where I get sloshed and makes me write angrily ala charles Bukowski meets a low rent Jack Murphy. Ghetto Murphy! We all had a real fine time yesterday. Our beloved Bolts took a giant step for Charger kind. 2nd stringin' to victory over the defending Super Bowl champs!

 On another note, the Trailblazers were on at the same time and I glanced at it rarely. Portland lost in Raptorville. In 2 OT's. Take on the Nets tonite so get one Blazers! Update: The Blazers put the smackdown on the Nets in Jersey. Portland:99 NJ:73 The Nuggets lost at Charlotte so I think were back on top in the NBA's Northwest Division. Who woulda thunk it, not I.

No comments: