Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Donk in the Brown

 You all (we don't say ya'll in Portland!) don't know me. Wait. Is this Jerry Springer? Pretty much. Before I go any further, the Blazers of the NBA and my city...won they're 10nth in a row. Yeah? F+ck u 4 laughing. Oh, doth it bode well for my electricity? I spent last Xmas eve in Seattle. And I'll be in at Claudia's 12/24/07. I'm a day late dollah shawt winner. Fuck you Pats and Sox fans. I'll get mine. I'm just a spry 46 yrs old. Took my gramps from the south side to get to 80 when the pale hose won. Yeah, the White Sox. He said he could die after 2005. Well f*ck that! He is still around and still like Benny Hill on alcohol. Cept he doesn't drink nor smoke. Anymore. And he spawned mega church kids who make tons of money and have no personalities.

 What I'm tryin' to point out is, there is a 1st time for everything. Some times it seems to take a long time. Like getting laid for the 1st time. Then there is the hotness factor. Can we have some fine sippin' whiskey sir orrrr mam? This Charger winder dun been open fer so long. Annit just done blew open in 2004 from nowhere it did, i tell ya! Sorry, being a kid born in 1961 I endured the cool country...Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, Beverly Hillbillies. The Smothers Brothers. You can't have TV like that now. And you can't media ize the current Chargers. Yeah, I bash on Phillip. Phillip...I swear I got the tab at Sizzler, ok, Ruth Chris. We got a Shula here, but I'm a seafood chickinarian. Less your buyin'!

 So I'm gonna do the Holiday thing. Meaning wishing all of you a killah...whatever it is you do. Our funny little America. Where we are free, but not really. Jesus, if only Benny Hinn could predict winners. I have more integrity in my pinky nail, than does our free world lea...i mean misleader. So celebrate what you do, buy lots of shit, for people.  And realize this...I have at least 40 years left on this earth, less maybe a car crash or greyhound thing. 2007 is a horse race. I like my scenario. 1st time fo every thang! Bee yatch! Blazers...10 in a row...so whatcha want?


 

No comments: