Thursday, October 5, 2006

The Task At Hand Painted Powder Blue

 I'm a born worrier, worrier warrior. We approach another early test. Another team with something to prove. And we don powder blue. We have a new lotto game here in Oregon called "Hexbreaker". I'm buying 13 Sunday morning. I was born on 3/13/61. I have a black cat, with accenting white paws, so no bad luck there. I had an oppurtunity today to walk under a ladder, I didn't. And a crow was on the telephone wire above, I swear! All on the corner where I work, selling falafels. Raise a fist in the air and say...we will win in blue, powder blue. I have a loving reference I use towards Charger fans, Powds.

  Never was it done intentionally when I started using it as a reference word for Bolt devotees. It rhymes with Chowds. The longing Red Sox fan who NEVER got it, who just got it a few years back, and won't sniff it for another 20 yrs, the way it looks now. The Chargers window is open. Cannot afford to not stop and see the scenery. Cranking full stop is what we did in Baltimore. Powds long for a championship. The death of grunge was the death of the last deep run (to the big game and a big L) the Chargers have had. Like the Stargate on TV, these oppurtunities are only open for so long. So we surprised the shit out of everybody with Brees 2 yrs back. Then we changed it up this year. Tough schedule last year. The time is now. I feel Pittsburgh is a must W.  He who hesitates is lost. What do I say now?

  One door must open, and it is a Gate. Open the Gates. I'm a blogger so I can say whatever I want no matter how Iam judged. The time for patience is over. Clinging to 13-7 leads should be so last year. We either need to win one of these games or play to the capabilty and only have to be in these games on rare occassions. Like a prom date on drugs, we so give it away. Oh, that prom would have been 1979, to be politically correct.

  I will remain humble with most positive expectations. Ben seems off, we seem off, for a quarter. The Chargers, like Queen in 1977, will rock you this Sunday. Er, yeah, fer sure. Umm, I mean. Like totally.

No comments: