Sunday, November 20, 2005

HEY! I'M WALKIN' HERE

  Victory to the world. 7 miles east of LaMesa and to the borders of the OC. Hear my shout. Called it baybee. Steve Malkamus from Pavement shout, "We Got the $$" and the yummy gurly tee shirt smell. Pervert...NO...Charrger fan...yeah...only semi coherent holmes!!! Grapes stomped, twween the toes. Wine sucks les it be fermented to bubbilia.

 Who ze gonna follow? All ya. Told ya a baybee would never get his against my Bolts. JP got lost in a bubble gum blue swirl. Pounded on the ghetto cycle with roughened water. We ruled...only Buffalo.

  Get me on the f*ckin' plane to DC. Calling a mad blow out in DC. Wish ya'll the best. Like old skool lectric football the skins will be vibrating against a corner. While we waltz. In ur house on ur floor. And smirk a little.

  Drunkabilia. I just signed your ass away. Is it on Ebay? Your ass I mean? Cuz if your on my schedule your ass is MINE! I see a Skin on the horizon.

                                                              

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

48 - 10? Did you guys at least give em a break between spankings?

Anonymous said...

One of my roomies in college is now a divorcee, and she plays the vibrating football game like 3 times a day.

Anonymous said...

I've got to say, I HATE the blunderbolts....as well as the Chefs...and especially the Donks, but I've also got to say that the bolts are playing the best football in the AFC West. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the AFC Championship against the Colts. I hope the Raiders make this season at least respectable and that the game on Dec. 4th will allow us to deal you guys a blow to your playoff aspirations. On the real, congrats.