Saturday, November 19, 2005

DOLLA BILL/CHARGERS POWD PIMPIN'!

  BACK TO THE DAY, OF THE TITANS IN POWDER BLUE. That's right powder blue, wanna make something of it? It always gets me goin' when we go throwback, makes the hair on your neck stand up. Am I the only one smelling blow out? Coming out of the bye week this is our 2nd season. Approach it with utmost intensity. And clean house.

  I know that Losman is supposedly the future of Bill football and all. He had a game last week and performed decently. But he has yet to earn league respect yet. One game does not a gamer QB make.  If it goes my way JP will see nothing but San Diego blue sky on his ass all day.  And happen it will. But thats as far as I go in calling winners and losers. The blue crystal ball with bolts says this: SD wins 35-20. There I called a score, a rarity. I'm feelin' it.

  The bye week killed me. My clothes are laid out metro sexual style for the game.  Will the powder blue tee go with the jeans, the black or white Chucks, and should I wear the powder blue beanie w/classic bolt or 80's Zubaz ball cap? Wait, that is kinda gay. Jeeves, what do you think of the ensemble I have thrown together together? Perfectly stylin' for a return to the field for some Charger ass kickin' football.

   I'll be back in classic blogging form post game tomorrow.  As Thin Lizzy said in their song "The Boys Are Back in Town"..."The drinks will flow and blood will spill". I'm on the sauce tomorrow, woo hoo! The Bolts is baaaaaaaaack! Slowly but surely, rising to the top where we belong.

                                                  

No comments: