Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Underdog Baseball

Why would I be typing now on a Charger tradition about baseball? Cuz I got 2 heart friends. Fuck it all and I have said it before. Phillies/Rays Series. Good luck Boston, I dare you. You, even sports cable m effahs, never walked from downtown Philly, to the Vet. After a Greyhound journey. My boys been all over and told me. Like Crocodile Dundee in NYC, dosen't work now. I have a reciept to prove I picked TB. Or I could be a gangsta. I saw there was no subway in Philly, and me, wait I and I and I. We walked. From downtown to the Vet. Oh, there was a subway. But it sucked. The story is too long to tell. Barry, my friend...tell em. We made a journey. I'll give love to Philly. It was a Sunday and it was Church! You know Philly fucks. Blue laws. Waiting...for Philly/Ray series, vote for different. And you got it! Phillies win the pennant 8:37pm!

No comments: