Saturday, October 4, 2008

Motivate Me

 OK. So Pigskin is dead. I will never die. Nor will I "just bail". As time marches on, conformity and complacency are the standard. I wrote all my good shit on a dial up. Like all mediums or ideas that start out well, this one shows the state of the country. Yep, the fuckin; USA. AOL asked for us, got success, fucked us. THIS site created a buzz for a reason. It was real. Then figured out. Big Blue got it out of the blue last yr and hung to tell the tale. Yeah stupid ass power rankings, were #16! East Coast dill weeds! I make my real $$ selling falafel. So how all you pro bloggers doing? Got another job I hope. Cuz I think you all suck who take the money when you are just a paid honk. Thanks for keeping me posted Constanza, cept for your departure. No offense. Like before a whitey tells a KKK joke. These computers take the face out of the puss, and make all insensitive to reality.

 I'm caring about football, but I have a lot more to be concerned about. And this blog used to be fun. Fun became someone elses profit, we got squeezed. For jumping in. I truly feel the demise of society as it advances is this very box I type on now. Oh, I said type. Face to face, or the idea of it, used to scare peeps. Now we got this. Thank fuckin' god I rolled down a highway in a yellow school bus at 7 in 1968 listening to "My Cheri Amour" on AM radio singing with everyone on the bus, on the way to summer "welfare" camp. We won't get into the race logistics, but you woulda hated it. Take your IPOD and use it. It will never be the same. I'll write about football sometime...but why? Need a world to play in. So. I'm still mad angry about how this site has always been a peter out lie.

 Hey, OJ got convicted today. No, not of Nicole's murder. OJ said he would hunt for the killers till his dying day. Jamie Mottram said he'd check in on p bloggers. Never has, never will. Difference being, i'll never sell out like you guys. Hope all ur mortgages are in order. Oh, football. Miami Fish, yeah you beat the Pats. And your at home. My favorite place to stay in Miami is the Hotel Coral Essex

No comments: