Tuesday, April 15, 2008

in the UK It Would Be a Shedule.

Before anything starts...again. Your presented with a challenge. I'll bang your head at any game. Ask. But it never happens. Why? Cuz we all get old...and some peeps care. I know the schedule. As the economy kills my life, I have the Chargers. All you out there is fuckin' crazy if you think your safe. Take a bike ride. Before you all eat your next McD whatever. My life is struggling to feed you grain. We have it here. But WAR rules us all. I'm seeing a championship in MY lifetime. And Planet lifetime also.

 If i could only tell you how my staples have been escalated. It's a plan, lest you wanna go big. Kill animals and rape land. Tax day. What you paying for? I hope all your family is safe. I'm just an undeserving hard luck case who needs medical help, but pride dictates I don't beg or go into debt. I deserve it for being poor. I don't feel I'm poor, but the USA reminds me...Iam.

 I WILL tell all doubting mfer's, NE or otherwise. People get ready...we winnin' one. I stoke on ESPN calling bloggers stupid. Everytime I  break, I get squashed. I've been around. I live the "never win". The stories I could tell and do you stupid self entitled losers. I paint it now. Like Daft and Kanye...thats how much I'm up on ya! And when we get...you'll be talkin past. Chargers...drink...oh wait...yeah...do it!

No comments: