Monday, July 28, 2008

No Arrogance...Reality

 Workin hard in the summer so I can like, work hard in the winter. I'll be checkin' in or you will be. Vote for the WORLD. Since I can be tapped, and nothing to find, spend alot to keep me rich. Oh, I'm speaking of George. I measure my dollar from the day we entered into a war and I was in Canada to see Supergrass. Show was canceled. That day, my dollar in Canada was worth almost double the loon. I WAS in Canada in 2002 and our money ruled. I saw a sign on the Commodore Ballroom saying Supergrass was canceled that night. Supergrass didn't play in Vancouver and the story goes they were snowed in at Denver. NOT! An American dollar was true, and guaranteed. I saw that day in another country. And I lived in Blaine WA on the border. Wanna see inept? I was a walk by man on the street in front of CBC the next day. I could walk the train tracks to White Rock any day I wanted after 9-11. But one day i read the paper at Peace Arch Park and 4 Border patrols surrounded me at my own house! On a supposed call from whoever who said i was acting suspiciously, as i read the paper on a park bench. this was WAY back when and its the same now. but worse. IAM an American. Leave me alone and don't protect me from myself. Take ur seat belt law and sh...ok I'll be civil. And take that non lethal taser with you.

 Cops enforce health laws now and money. I have had a cop in blue, on a beach, enforcing game laws. Clams. No knowledge of the law, no right to enforce. He made me and a friend dance. The funniest was "throwing" the clams back. A law he made up. He made us "skip" the clams as not to hurt them. Searched us up and down. You stupid cop. The pot was stashed in a log 40 ft away. The pot we were to cook the clams in of course.

 Don't give up your rights. The Olympics are in Bei...er...I mean Peking. China. Peace kids, Chargers are gonna win one b4 I die. Polar bears that survive and make it to Greenland are shot on the shore cuz they are not a native specie. Since when did we become indigenous?  Read my posts GWB. If you could. I mix politics n sports cuz its all about $$ and favoritism. Go Chargers.

No comments: