Monday, November 12, 2007

Again...With Love

 I'm still recovering from a Bolt hold on. Things change a lot week to week. Let me drink another PBR. I'll get back to you in a sec. Oh, I'm so back. Nice call Boomer. I don't call games. Nobody does, especially bloggers. I'll take your guess. A gamble is a gamble. Thank you Devo, for the song "Beautiful World", cuz it is today. Was Philip sharp? NOT. So how did it happen? I will listen to the lyrics of "Beautiful World" and figure it out. And kill your Peyton Manning robot. If you stomp your foot one more time, and tell me to stay fat on your pep talk campaign, I dare u to step up. Cuz you tell boys with bellies ur mo bettah? Give up? Nice world we live in. Sell burgers to fat kids? Wait, I got drunk and didn't get it up once. I need a pill. Peyton, your the best. But you suck white boy. Not really. I just hate your commercials. Are you and Eli ever gonna do an ad together or would that be conflict of interest? I hate watching a football game and between plays you see who you are playing against telling you to do stupid shit, or to discount yourself. All for $$. I find it condescending. But then again, I follow the issues. Peyton is a Republican. Jellybean Reagen. Liked your determined look. And it was true. He is a great QB. Today he and the Colts somehow lost to my team. I hear Annie Lennox singing "Here Comes The Rain Again" falling on my head like a memory. Let's speak of true emotion.

 Uh...kickoff. Told ya Sproles would get one. Just a week late. For my call. It was a beauty. Do ya'll realize I drink a bit? I don't care what pansies say about my writings. A bite me is in order. So we got killed by MN last week...does it matter now? Is Adrian Petersen ok? Week to week.

LT, less than part of the reason.

 I saw some plays today...make yo head spin. The TV lies. I thought we developed this technology to solve. Like politics I think some get better than others. Fuck you if you feel otherwise. I like to answer to true soldiers, give them my support. We got Blackwater  indies, and who ya gonna trust? C'mon get me protectors of my freedom. We done never freed up a receiver today. We won without Gates. Cuz Philip can't find him? This was cool. But it was a hang on V. Get out and kick some ass. Yeah Colt fans, and Pat fans too. You may not worry now. But we suck week to week. I fear not a Patriot. Do u want a play by play? Never...EVER will u get it here.

 The last blog I did against the Colts a few years back when we beat them and kept them from going 13-0 I guess was considered epic. By another entity that gave up on true long ago. I never quit on that. Because I am opening a restaurant with people that support me for my success. I'm a Charger die hard, not a stepping stone. People that do it to you, and you wanna give in to them recognize cuz ur life is ordinary. And you go through the drive through. And in the process you'll watch democracy fall. But, dammit, they will make sure you got that drive through. Love China toys. I can't figure out why Fanhouse didn't pick me up. Oh, wait. Once your paid, you can't equate sports to finance, or mention politics.

 But I will mention the tics. Chargers for this week are to be reckoned with. Is it my imagination or is it as technology gets better you can see it right in front of your face. Still the call is wrong. Like this war...wait...occupation. And on to the next. Integrity has been lost and we teach kids how to steal legally. They admire "getting away with it". Oh, yeah, we beat the Colts. Did that get lost somewhere? Did we just have a fire? Wher'd it go? Under a rug. When disaster strikes your neighborhood, hopefully you have a stadium to go to. And Blackwater to take your guns and keep you in line. I love the USA and the Chargers!

The Witch Fire, coming soon to your nation. If the land is low, your stupid for living there. If the ground is dry, your also stupid. So who ya gonna call? Live where the cool people live. If my falafel stand fails, I don't get a bailout. I don't get medical or dental. Yeah, I've seen Spanos in Seattle in a full leather trench coat in 92 when we clinched the AFC West in the Kingdome. Shook Burt Grossman's hand that day. Embroidered on the back of Alex Spanos' jacket was "the Boss". What troubles me is...who is "the Boss?"

No comments: