Friday, August 11, 2006

Ad Continum...Pink Floyd Hammers, Ours R Blue!

 Strike up the music! I'll be in the street when tomorrow's cut game goes down. I've made it known. F#ck the preseason. I will watch the cuts ensue, till Blue Monday. Blue Monday for the Raidahs.

  Since I will bask in summer till mid September and work furiously till then, and after, I will be homie dedicated Charger faithful blue. I do a huge fest the weekend of the Charger opener. More $$ for Pabst Blue Ribbon...FUCK Heineken! Look up Portland and David Lynch. Damn fine coffee the Bolts will be servin' up. Tick, Tick, Tick...this Bolt bomb has to explode. Will it be good one...like fireworks on the bay? Or like the scene from Spinal Tap where Stonehenge comes down? Or somewhere in between. Positive thoughts Bolt lovers...everyday I pick up the paper or go on the net and read about the Cincy arrest team, and read nothing about the Chargers...WE R GOLDEN!

  Like a televangelist stealing your money, I'm saying hallieujah(?)! But with meaning. We are going to kick your teams ass...we may lose a few. But you'll be bruised and battered.

  If I hear one more "Dr. Z" ad, I will kill...er...nobody. But I hate saturation. Save gas...fuck a Hemi! Eat your falafel.

No comments: