Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Charger DOMI NATION

Sorry about missing last weeks disappointing whuppin' by Denver, my pc is being repaired and still is so your humble Bolt Blogger is reduced to writing the current blog from the library! All I will say quickly (as I only have an hour library time to do this) about the Game against Denver is we were getting stronger and getting the momentum untill that stupid ass roughing the kicker penalty and then we were done. On to better. The utter dismantling of the Titans by the Chargers was a surprise to me. I expected to win, but the Chargers never seem to roll over opponents. They did on this day. When Tennessee made it close, we responded and pulled away. No prevent defense either. Drew made me forget the past failures and believe, at least for one week, he is the MAN! Never looked rattled, major composure, and great accuracy. LT was LT, busting through some great holes and popping through the small ones. And making his own way also. And catching passes too. As the recievers and tight ends did also, there is hope for the Bolts, rockin the masses, from Madrid to Calabasas! The dee shored up impressively, clogging the run and respectable against the pass. I seemed to see way more pressure on Tennessee's QB Volek also. Yeah, I know McNair wasn't playing, but so what! Encouraging result and momentum builder as we prepare for JAX at home. What do the spirits tell me about JAX...we win, yep, we win a close one. I'm daring Iam. I also almost got into a brawl with the wimpiest stockbroker Bush supporter at my sports bar. Not cuz he was a Bush supporter, he was a smarmy know it all who read it all in a book and hasn't lived it. He and his buddy were nice at 1st and even shared a pitcher with me. What started as friendly turned ugly in seconds. He and his buddy tag teamed me, and it wasn't even a heated debate over issues. The stockbroker called me stupid, and also added that I looked like a poster boy for a fat boy in a McDonald's ad! He was pinned against a wall and his eyes were popping out of his head and his friend looked on in horrified fear. Drunk courage, with Princeton education dosen't mix unless your one of the few who own a black belt or joined special military opps. I was fuming, and they got kicked out cuz they had treated everyone (the wait staff) with disdain and aloofness all day. Show some respect Mr. Know it ALL. This white boyz education came from the streets of Tacoma, San Jose, and Harlem...and I graduated college also...dumb ass. Any who, see ya'll next week. GO CHARGERS!

No comments: