Friday, August 29, 2008

Need A World First

 I wait. I don't care. You ever played on a level high? Preseason is lame. LT hasen't taken a snap in pre in...um...4ever! I'm tilting an Asahi, made in Canada? Black helicopters float over Portland, armed. Ironic they circled Fubon! They will save us like New Orleans! Rising up on highrises, looking in windows, no warning. Your new America. What if you shot back? An exercise for what? I'm a citizen. If one goes down hovering while we live our lives...what for? I know nobody is coming. Pull urself up by ur boot straps and stuff. CHARGERS! Can we get some medical?

 I can be all political now because you should be. Don't take this lightly. These words i type now are what got us removed from the mainstream a few years back. Someone offered, like 9/11 what could have been the 1st blogs. We were for free. We wrote about football like the way we felt. OH. Is there a WE anymore? It was my 1st step on and squish me. The year before my team was good. Fuck all of you who think otherwise. It was the beginning. Once you get paid, its over. I speak for true freedom. Least the simple one I know. You know right? Plymouth Grand Voyager 1997 drivin, tinted. You all don't deal with the cops. I do...as a food vendor. Independent. To watch people get shitty cuz your a pro and they don't know. You never know who your authority is till you sell food on the street. They come from everywhere.

 I've needed prostate surgery since I was diagnosed in 2001. I take herbs and I pee. I work 6 days a week. And all my money goes to fix me. I used to work for 50 weeks out of 52 for some pretend time to do it again. Welcome to Club Med!

 For free f n get it! There are no Dems. There are no Reps. I propose a totally unrealistic boycott Wal Mart Day!

No comments: