Saturday, March 18, 2006

DA HUSKIES AND DA DOGS

This beautiful woman came to me and said in a shrieking voice and said, "We are young, heartache to heartache...Love Is a Battlefield!" Freakin UB40 entices me with "Red Red Wine" Its hoop in footballmania. Where you from for real? If you like ur team, college hoop rules ur shiii iiite. West coast trippin' here. My fave the UW. Huskies. Roy n da boyz. Zags...16 was sweet. Oh, yeah. Did I mention the team I grew up with...UCLA? Divorce plays with college allegience. I remember NOT being in the church of some friend of my parents wedding in Redlands, CA and sitting in a yellow and brown VW bug I later inherited. I was 13. Steel key, no digital...just beautiful crackling AM radio! UCLA lost to NC State that day. My parents never went to church, niether did 1/2 the people in the church. But that day I caught mad shit from these people because I excused myself from the wedding.

  I grew up rooting for a team that NEVER lost, i fuckin swear it. so that day for me was devastating. Yeah, Bill Walton IS A DICK. But when he was 19, I found out he was a dick too. I could go deeper into this story but I won't.

  College Hoop Yo. In its best or worst form. If its from where your from, and your feeling it...you know its yours. I love it. It seems a WA will have to cancel another. Fuckitupyo...Lets show that WA is the center. Before You Were Born Famous Clowns...famous in Seattle that is. JP Patches and Gertude give you a hoo hah. You know. JP Mac A Doodle Curse...oh wait...JP didn't do that. Look up "Brakeman Bill" I wreaked havoc at one of his shows. I was 8, it was 1969. It was the moon thing. No wait, Tang! Say the F word...loud. I didn't do it but once. Yep, Im the dude who knocked on Boo Radley's door back in the day. Its so different now, everyone's a wierdo. Not just one on your block. Sweet 16...on the block...

I'll take Mallon in the bearded Kenny Loggins look. He rocked. #33

 

 

Not a gambler, I kicked ass today in reality. I made a little $$ at falafel, and all the WEST won. I even have to root for AZ 2 morrow. #3...its all about 3. And Pat Benatar figures in...she'll be singin' the lyrics of your next game...Heartbreaker!

No comments: