Saturday, August 28, 2004

its only pre

short blog for our preseason loss to the Hawks. I used to care when Seatown was in the AFC West, not now. Makes it mo bettah that it was only a preseason loss. We could have won possibly but these games are to cut the roster down and see who is the dope! Nice return by Wes. Flutie can still do it. Untill the season starts I won't have much to say, I have an opinion of the preseason that I will keep to myself. The attitude in training camp and preseason is a turnaround from last season, seems the Chargers have some real expectations and confidence. Rivers got some touches and found reality after a few good throws. LD is being saved for the real. Come to the forefront Reche, its your year to prove something. Not much to say on this game...but the rally was fierce. Almost...horseshoes and hand grenades. Can't play catch up w/this team. Peace all.

No comments: